- Caroline is a fantastic agility trainer! With her patient and supportive approach, she will help you get the most out of your canine partnership and using only positive reward based training methods
Those who are training with her are very lucky – highly recommended!!
- Just completed my first year with Caroline, so many laughs, great fun highly recommend. If you are thinking about agility just do it sign up with Caroline NOW you won’t regret it and your dog will love you for it
- Just completed our first six week course and both Roly and myself thoroughly enjoyed it. Roly has come on such a long way in only a short space of time, thanks to the great knowledge and training Caroline provides! Looking forward to the next six weeks!
- Finding a real difference in Berkeley the Vizsla since training with Caroline. Can’t wait to carry on learning. Can’t recommend it enough if your doggie is full of beans
- Just finished a six week starter course with my dog Bella and what great fun it’s been. Caroline is patient, clear and very understanding, with no dog being a problem. Caroline makes the whole experience worthwhile and I can’t wait to see how Bella progresses over the next six weeks as she’s already learnt so much x
- All About Agility!! Absolutely chuffed to bits that I started this! 4 sessions in and my 13 month old Springer Toby has really come out of his shell!! We’ve both learnt so much and I fully intend to keep it up and fingers crossed we will be good enough to compete at some point in the future!! Thank you Caroline for your time and effort! I Would recommend anyone who has a dog to have a go! X
- We have just recently completed our 6 weeks beginners course and have to say the course was fantastic. Caroline is very patient with the dogs and understanding and a fabulous trainer and we are definitely going back to her. Can’t wait to continue as Fraya loves it so much and has learnt an awful lot in those 6 weeks.
- For my Wheaten Terrier Ciara and I our agility classes have become the highlight of our week. We have both caught the agility bug and practice the exercises daily which help keep Ciara’s mind focused as well as having great fun. We started with the Foundation course then the Starters where we learnt the basic handler skills and where gradually introduced to the equipment, and now building on those foundation skills the beginner’s class. Watching Ciara process so well over just four months is a real credit to Caroline’s teaching. She is brilliant at understanding what your dog needs in order to understand what you are asking of them and explains fully the reasons for doing the training a certain way. She is very patient, knowledgeable and encouraging. Everything your dog takes part in is made fun and reward based. If you like the idea of doing agility then please don’t hesitate to join in at All About Agility because its welcoming, great fun, provides professional teaching and equipment plus a community of fellow agility lovers.
- We’re almost half way through our All About Agility Starter Course and absolutely loving it ! Having covered the foundations of the sport we are now moving on to the Agility equipment itself and how exciting to see Jess having such fun… This is obviously going to become addictive and is going to need me to be as physically and mentally agile as my dog ! We were both exhausted when we returned home this week – but can’t wait for more Mondays ! Thanks Caroline
- We have just completed our beginners course with Caroline! I have a very nervous sprocker spaniel, she’s found it all a bit daunting but Caroline has been very patient with her and me!
- I was unsure at first whether I would continue agility with Jude but on her last lesson today she found her inner confidence and decided Caroline is nice after all 😉
- The classes are also a nice size so we get through a lot in an hour.
- I’m not only returning with Jude in the new year, I also want to start my labrador on a new beginners course too.
- Our Goldie, Feah, is a totally different dog after only 6 weeks of agility. At first rather reluctant with many of the obstacles (particularly the tunnels) she is now full of confidence (sometimes a little too much) and tackles all the activities with gusto. Caroline has been absolutely brilliant in bringing Feah on (and educating the dumb owner too !!!)
- Thoroughly enjoyed week 2 of starters course today. Caroline is fantastic with my highly strung rescue pup, so patient you never feel embarrassed! Highly recommend to anyone with any dog, well behaved and lively ones alike
- Caroline is amazingly patient and knowledgeable. I did Agility years ago with my first collie but with Caroline it’s been such a fun experience I recommend Caroline highly, she’s also fantastic with Junior Handlers working at their level and so kind and patient with them!!
- Really enjoying lessons. Caroline is so patient with both dogs and people, makes learning great fun. Even my dog who had a bad experience elsewhere is enjoying Agility again!
- My 10 year old daughter has just started her third 6 week course at All About Agility with our border terrier Stanley. I can’t believe how much they have both learnt and how much they have loved it. Caroline is FAB with my daughter and teaches her things in a way she understands so thank you very much Caroline. I know they both have a lot more to learn but Crufts watch out !!!!!
- Caroline has infinite patience and is wonderful as a teacher, Perrie my pug, loves it and the small class sizes mean it is incredibly good value for money, especially compared to previous agility classes I have attended. Would recommend to everyone.
- Well we survived our 1st 6 week course of agility and have thoroughly enjoyed it thank you Caroline xx
- My dog loves it!
- What a find Caroline is!! Anyone who wants to have go at agility, then she is the person! She is a natural teacher! The classes are well structured, great fun, and Caroline has the patience of a saint! Thanks Caroline for making learning agility such fun!!
- It took a while to find the right agility class for my miniature Dachshund ‘Luckie’. Caroline has all new equipment and with her small classes I feel we get a really good hours session. She is obviously a very experienced trainer not only in handling the dogs but us owners! She is firm but very patient and both Luckie and I enjoy attending her classes
- Thanks Caroline for our first agility session. It was ace! Lola loved it! Really looking forward to next week xx